Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 14, 2014

     People don't seem to respond to me or my art at the coffee shop.  They must have really important things on their minds.  I know they don't have any money, which is another reason why they don't look at my art.
     There are also people were wear their sunglasses indoors as part of their entrance and exit strategy.  Sometimes they leave their glasses on for a bit too long, making sure to scan the cafe before they take their glasses off.  It is all part of their insecurity to connect or say 'hi' to people.  I find their 'sunglasses behavior' escapist and immature.  What are they afraid of?  I don't know.
     Meanwhile, prices in the cafe have gone up, so that means the prices of my art have to go up, too.  Or, I could sell more art.
     Again I had to deal with A.A. people in my presence.  At least these ones were quiet today so that I didn't have to hear their depressing dialogue.
    
     I still enjoy going to the cafe every day for my two cups of coffee.  I am thankful they let me paint there.  It really helps me to get my art ready for the night, where I do actually sell.
     Of course, I would like to get more sales at the cafe, but that is like trying to pull apples down from a barren lemon tree.

     There is also no point to have an art show there.  If they don't buy direct from me, they aren't going to buy from off the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment