Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Good Internet is like the best beer you have ever had

     I'm at the cafe with my laptop.  I just got through with a chat session with an AT & T representative.  He was nice.  The people that work on that chat line are always helpful.  That is their job.
     Anyway, I hope my computer at home can connect to the internet now.  That would be nice.  I can't save Middle Earth unless I can connect with the internet.

     I drank enough coffee to almost make me sick, so now I am drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon.  It is only $2 a can here.

     I ate a nice sesame seed bagel with butter and jam....mmmmm.  It was good.

     So, basically, my life sucks without internet at home.  It is all my fault, too.  I didn't pay my bill on time.  I've been through all this before.  I should know better, that if I don't pay my internet bill on time, that things get screwed up.  I've been without internet at home for three days now, and it really sucks.

     Thankfully, they have good internet at this cafe, so at least I can check my email and play facebook games.  That is good.

     Ok, thanks for reading, if indeed there is actually anybody out there who reads what I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment