Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2013

     It was another day at the cafe.
     I would have taken a picture of my table set-up, but my camera battery was dead.
     Anyway, I sold a napkin art today in the cafe, which is rare.  Here it is...
     The girl who bought it for $5 was nice.  She correctly recognized the line as being from the song by 'The Vaselines'.  I am sure we both only knew that song because of Nirvana.
    
     There was a big group of A.A. people who mugged several tables.  They behaved just like they would in a bar, except they were drinking coffee.  Caffeine is a drug, too.  Coffee does something similar to alcohol.  It dehydrates you.
     I don't buy into this A.A. stuff.  It has an agenda, and I don't like it.  Maybe for hard-core alcoholics who have nowhere left to turn, okay, maybe.  A lot of these A.A. people seem like they were just social drinkers.  They don't look that trucked up to me.

     Anyhow, I had a good painting session.

     I almost didn't paint today, but I am glad I did.  I got my sale, and I got a lot done.

     I am ready for tonight, so wish me luck that I will get some sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment