Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31, 2013

     Just another day in the cafe.
     However, I am getting my routine down.
     I come in with my art stuff, order coffee, and go to town.
     I get busy, and have fun.
     Basically, I paint in front of people.
     Hardly anyone buys my art in the cafe.
     One guy didn't even have five bucks.
     I can't sell art if people don't have money.
     Anyway, since no one buys, I go in production mode.
     I get a lot done.
     Then, I take my wares to the bar at night, where people do have money.
     The bar people buy my art.
     If I had to depend on the coffee shop crowd to make a living, I would starve to death.
     The people who do have money don't even bother to look at my art. 
     I guess they don't think much of me.
     That may change some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment