Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

     It was another day of rejection at the cafe today.
     It seems that no matter what art I have, or what I do, I just can't sell a single piece of art to save my life.
     Coffee shop people don't buy art.

     So, anyway, here is some Twin Peaks stuff...
     I took this picture off of some girl's phone, and made it into a napkin art.


     I ended up making three of these.  I lost the second one I made.

     Meanwhile...

     So here is how things are going at the cafe.  John Lennon, Popeye, and Charlie Chaplin have sold.

      Andy Kaufman sold, and I've been asked to do a Rod Serling, and a Bill Hicks, which I am more than happy to do.
      Yeah, nothing ever sells in the cafe, but a fellow bar worker said to me today that "This is your chill-out place."
     True, but I'd like to make some money.
      Maybe people think I'm mad, or crazy.
      Anyways....

     John would be 74 now if he hadn't of gotten shot, and if he would have survived himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment