Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

     It was the same old thing again today.
     I made, right in front of people, a bunch of napkin art.  They just pretend that I am not there.
     It is sad.
     I feel fine for me, but I am concerned for them.
     They can't step outside of themselves for one moment to say a nice word to me.
     It's not my problem.
     Those people don't have any money to spend, anyhow.
     But you know what?  A compliment is free.

     Anyway, then there was the incident where I was outside smoking, and a cop car pulled up to the curb.  They asked me for my I.D. on the basis that they were looking for somebody who looked like me.  What a story.  I think it could be true, but I also think they were killing two birds with one stone.  They could say they were doing their work looking for the bad guy, and checking up on me at the same time.  The cops were nice enough, and kept things at a conversational level.  I know better than to talk to much.  Cops have tricked me before.  They have only one interest.  Themselves.  That is about it.

     I had two cups of coffee.

     Some woman who was a friend of the counter lady said she was having trouble with her back.  The poor woman doesn't know how to stretch it out.

     In any case, I had fun today.  I painted, smoked, did my thing, and had a good time.  I still felt a slight buzz from last night, haha.

     I will say that I got home last night, and did some scathing work about three people for 'The Drunken News'.
     I have the greatest excuse for anything I write,....."I was drunk, I couldn't help myself."

     Anyhow, it is time to play some 'Lord of The Rings Online'.  I finally learned how to craft some items yesterday, and I had a good time.  I am going to do some more of that.

     Not much else to talk about unless I want to get all bitter.

     I did see a woman with a nice ass, so that cheered me up.  It was heart-shaped, which is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment