Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2013

People who drink booze buy art

     It was another day where I was working on my naked lady figurative paintings on newsprint, and most everybody in the cafe ignored me.
     I guess they are just too cool for me.

     A lot of these people have sunglasses, headphones, and laptops, and they are pretty self-absorbed.  It is pathetic to see.

     One old bag came into the cafe, asking questions about the menu, but she didn't have any cash on her, and she didn't want to use the ATM.
     I think she just came in so she could be nosy about what complete strangers were doing.
     Some women do that.
     It is similar to a dog going from tree to tree.

     Other than that, there were a couple of cuties, but I didn't take pictures.  It is weird to do that, even if they are hot.
     I did look at their butts, though.

     So, basically what happens with me in the cafe, is I do all this artwork, get ignored, and make no sales, then at night, I get lots of attention, and people throw money at me.
     People who drink booze buy art.
     Caffeinated people are a little too anal for my tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment