Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 3, 2013

     It was the same old thing at the cafe today, except that all I brought with me was a sketchpad and a coffee cup.

     I had a good time drawing comic book panels.

     I wrote out my thoughts.

     I came up with ideas.

     There weren't too many people in the cafe today.

     The weather was marvelous.

     I was trying to come up with ideas for an app that could be sold for ninety-nine cents.

     A friend gave me a busload of ideas.

     I will relay the information to my people.

     All I know is, that like anything, you have to be really into the subject matter, or the thing just comes out lifeless.  People can tell if you care or not, based on the quality and intensity.

     If you don't care, why should your customers care?

     But if you give them the good stuff, they will care.

     It would be nice to come up with a cartoon character that everybody goes gaga over, buying all the merchandise, and products.  Then the royalty checks could come in.
     But it has to be real on some level, and have a sense of humor.  It has to be good.

     The investment of time and labor to make anything good in this world...well, it takes a lot of hard work without getting paid at all.

     Sometimes it is just luck, but all I know is if you get up to bat enough times, eventually you will get a hit.

     Also, never give up.  So many have given up, when success is just around the corner.  I should know.  I am glad that I have never given up.  I try every day to make things happen, and it feels good.

     One way to not make things happen is to play video games all day long, unless of course, that is your thing.  Some people make a living playing video games now, either as a game tester, or making videos of their game play.

     Whatever you do in this life, give it all you got. 

     That is about all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment