Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

     I got my coffee, and I drew up a Princess Leia Slave girl napkin art.  I'll start painting it up tonight.
    
     The Man Who Smacks His Lips was there today.  It is disgusting to hear, and annoying.  He sits there and makes this smack sound for over an hour.  It is enough to drive a person insane.
     He is one of those newspaper readers with not much to do.
     I had to sit at another table other than my favorite one because of him.
     Even when I was across the room, I could still hear this little...smack...smack...smack even with the jazz music over the stereo.
     I don't know if he is conscious he is even doing it.  If a close friend told him to stop, he probably would for a while, but then he would start it all up again.

     There was a young couple there.  It didn't look like they were having too easy of a time financially.  The girl was kind of cute.  I wanted to draw her, but I didn't think it was appropriate.  I was sitting too close to her, and I didn't want to stare.  It would have been too obvious.

     Someday I'll have enough money again, and then I can just hire models. 
     It's been working fine, though, with just drawing from photographs, and making my own modifications.

     I'm still thinking about the 'Dead Can Dance' concert that I attended.  It was pretty incredible.  There is a lot of talent in that band.

     Then, last night, my friend had me listening to Norwegian Black Metal, and that sounded pretty good, too.

     In addition, I watched George Lopez's 'America's Mexican'.  He is a very funny man.  I really enjoy his stand-up.  He makes it look easy, but I know it is not.  He puts his heart into it, and that is very hard work.
     You have to give everything you got when you are on stage, or else, why bother going up there in the first place?

     Now I am just going to play some video games until I have to go to work.  I have to buy some more paint today on the way there.  I am out of white.

     I would have stayed longer at the cafe, but I was not feeling it today.  I got tipsy last night, and I didn't need any more people sucking the soul out of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment