Total Pageviews

Friday, April 12, 2013

     It was just another day at the cafe, though, it was beautiful outside.
     It really was lovely outside.
     I stood out there, as is my custom, with cigarette in hand, and just watched the people and cars go by.

     I looked at a comic book from Sweden, and made a couple of drawings from it.

     I perused the newspapers, read a couple of articles, and looked for good photos to trace.
     I found one of Cameron Diaz, and drew her face.
     She is a pretty lady.

     I also looked at a JCPenny catalogue that was atrocious.  They had a pair of plaid shorts that either a preppie or a young gay man would wear called 'Seersuckers'.  I'm not kidding.
     Other than that, they had these angelic photos of a skinny young lady who had a dopey expression on her face, as if she was really stupid.  She was very pretty, but it looked like she didn't have a single ounce of knowledge in her head about anything.

     I only stuck to one coffee today.  The Research Department was very busy.  I was so occupied with my activities, that I forgot to drink much.

     I drew a good looking woman's butt.  That was fun.  Then she left before I could draw her figure.  She was wearing boots, so I wanted to draw that.

     The counter lady is not natural with English, so she is no fun for me.

     Anyhow, I got ready for tonight's napkin art festivities.

     Now I can kick back for a couple of hours and play some video games.

     It is a good life, I am not complaining.  I just need The Sales Department to work harder.

     It would be nice to have a house, or even an apartment with a guest room, so my brothers could fly into town, and I could give them a room to stay in.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment