Total Pageviews

Monday, October 22, 2012

     It was another day at the cafe today.
     'Black Comic Book Guy' was there today.  He is having problem with his service for his portable device.
     I could barely care about his problems.
     He seems to have many, one of them being that he isn't too bright. 
     I feel bad for this, but it isn't my problem.
     Yesterday, he did an annoying thing of bringing into the cafe an entire bag of fried chicken, and was eating that after he ate his Top Ramen.
     The other day he slept in the cafe for three hours.
     He depresses me.

     Then there is 'Tattoo Face'.  I saw him across the street.  Luckily, he didn't come into the cafe today.  He sucks the life out of the room in about twenty seconds.
     To hear him talk in his nasal tone upsets me.
     I just want to say, "Bro, can you talk normal?!  Jesus!"

     Nadjat was her charming self again, but she isn't into art much.  Pity.

     Meanwhile, I did my thing, and had a good painting session.  However, it was more or less the same.  Everybody ignored me.
     At best, all they did was look at my art in passing.
     They know I'm there, especially the regulars, but they say nothing.  Plus, I don't even think they have five bucks to cough up for my art.

     The day was pleasant, with a cool breeze, and I enjoyed looking at the buildings, the sky, and a bird in flight while I smoked a cigarette.

     I couldn't help but notice the cops as they drove by, though.  They are ever-present.  The Police Station is two blocks away, but they always survey me as if I am doing something wrong.
     A police man has never bought my art, or shown any interest.  Why should I care about them?  They can certainly afford it, making $90 an hour.

     Anyway, my morning work for the day is done, and I am ready for more rejection at night.  It is a lot of fun, let me tell you.

     Now it is time for a journey to Middle Earth, and to cook up some lunch.

     To anybody who reads my work, 'Thanks for hanging in there with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment