Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

     It was another day in the cafe today.
     I got ignored about my artwork again.  Nobody seems to care.
     Then, I sat down, and sure enough, some yuppie newspaper guy was watching me as I worked.  I moved my chair so I could keep an eye on him.  Then of course, he said nothing.  He gets to watch me paint, and I get to watch him read a newspaper.  It ain't that exciting for me.
     Then I had to deal with Black Comic Book Guy again.  I showed him how to create figures for comic books, but he has a short attention span.  There is no way to fix that.  He talks a lot, but doesn't do enough work.
     Making comics ain't all it is cracked up to be.  It is very laborious.  You can spend a day on an entire page, and then somebody can read it in ten seconds.  All that work, for so little return.

     I had my two coffees, and painted to my heart's delight.  That was the best part about today.
   
     Also, I was able to work some more on this naked Simpsons drawing that a girl asked me to do.  I am painting the whole family naked.
     Funny, huh?
     I am not allowed to post the unedited painting on this blog.
     That sucks, huh?
     It sure does.  I'll have to post it on my other blog.

     Meanwhile, Nadjat was her usual charming self, and I managed to work through a hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment