Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

     This guy named King fell asleep.  I wish he would go sleep in the park.  It is depressing to see him sleeping in the cafe when I am trying to work.  It is a let-down.


     Otherwise, I did my napkin art, and it was a rollicking good time.  As usual, I got some strange looks from people who didn't quite know what to say about artwork done on napkins.

     Then there was this guy concerned with posting flyers.  He seemed a little off to me, and wrote the words 'hero' and 'corageous'....his spelling...on a political poster where another person had written in marker, 'sell-out'.
     I watched this guy for twenty minutes, as he moved some posters off to the side so he could post his.
     The one that caught my eye was he posted one about 'body awareness' with a photo of twenty naked people.
     So, this guy is into public nudity, and politics.  Okay.
     He's the kind of 'off' guy who could be mentioned in a Stephen King novel.
     Then I saw him drive away in his car, and it was plastered with bumper stickers.
     He did have one sticker I liked, and it read, "Put Bush in Prison'.  Sounds good to me.


     One more thing...I painted in Easter colors even though it is Halloween season.  It is a result of painting with this woman from last night.  She was into pinks and pastel colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment