Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

     I had a good day at the cafe today.  I got my coffee, and managed to do some comic book work for two days in a row.
     I haven't done pen and ink work in a while.
     It felt good to just reduce things to black and white again.
     Maybe at some point I will post some of this material.
    
     Otherwise, there were a couple of good looking ladies that I liked, which always makes it worthwhile to go to the cafe in the first place, just to see the chicks.

     Sometimes I draw them.  I have to work fast, because people don't often hold still for long.

     It was a beautiful day.  The weather was fantastic.

     They put tables outside again, since there isn't as much riff-raff hanging out like there was a couple of years ago.

     My coffee was good and hot.  Instead of buying a second cup, I used that money to buy some Arizona brand drinks.  ( There is a plug if I ever saw one. )

     Meanwhile, I started doing some light exercises, and I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment