Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2013

     Why does this blog get so many hits?

      I have no idea.

      Maybe it is because I have so many entries.

      I don't think the material I post here is all that great, but people seem to look at it anyway.

      I'm still trying to figure out all of this blog stuff, and how it works.

      I can't tell if 'automated bots' or real people give this thing hits, or both.  There doesn't seem to be a way to tell.

      Anyway, I've been very happy at the cafe in the last week because they put tables outside again.
      It is nice to have coffee, a cigarette, and a sketchpad going all at once.
      It is a good time.

      The drama of the coffee shop doesn't interest me as much as a bar.
      Most coffee shop people that hang out for hours don't have much money, and they don't buy art, so I don't see why I should care about them much.
      They do the same thing as bar people, though.  They scan and judge others, and give nothing in return.
      Truck 'em all.

      Anyway, my coffee was real good today.
      I lost my metal lid for my coffee cup, son of a....., and I don't know what happened to it.  Dang.
      No problem, I'll survive.
      I'm just puzzled by what happened to the lid.
      It probably fell off the cup while it was in the bag, and the lid fell on the sidewalk, and I didn't hear it.  That is rare for me.

      Anyhow, thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment