Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

     It was another day in the cafe.
     I did some writing, and drawing of comic book material before I whipped out the portable PlayStation.

     I always set out my acrylic paintings on canvas, but no one is ever interested.
     Except for a glance, or a rare comment, my work is ignored aws if I don't exist.

     It is pretty hard to sell art when people refuse to acknowledge that your art exists.

     Some human monkeys have no need of art.

     Well, they do, but they don't know it yet.

     Then there was this woman who situated herself across from me, so I would always be in her periphery vision while she was working on her notes and charts.

     Women like to watch male monkeys in 'the zoo'.
     Women like to observe men over long periods of time.

     I have found this out before.

     Anyway, I had my two cups of coffee. 

     The second one I have not finished yet.

     I am trying to cut down on sugar.  It is not easy because it makes the coffee taste so damn good.

     I learned that sugar was originally brought to Europe across trade routes with donkeys and camels, and it was a big hit.

     People love sugar.
     They get addicted to it.

     I am addicted to sugar, and I have to wean myself off of it as much as possible.

     So, it is 2014 now.  It is a different kind of a year, I feel.
     Maybe something will happen.

     In the meantime, it is beautiful weather out there, and I got to enjoy smoking a cigarette with coffee cup in hand, while everyone else was driving, or on their way to doing something.

     People go to the pizza place a lot, for a cheap slice.

     I would go there, but all I need is pizza dough in my stomach in the middle of the day.

     I would drink beer in the middle of the day, too, but it slows me down, and does not help.

     Otherwise, it would be great to have a beer right now.

     Beer does not help my writing, or anything I do during the day.

     It does at night, though, when I need to be really social in order to sell some art.

     Anyway, I am going to spend some time listening to The Howard Stern Show, and uploading a video.

     I will see you later, and thanks for reading.

     To be honest, I don't think too many people read my writing, but what else can I do except continue to write?  Maybe I will get better over time.

     If I am a monkey at a computer keyboard, then so be it, because you are one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment