Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 8, 2014

     "It was another day at the cafe," David thought to himself.  "Not much happened, and as usual, everybody ignored my art."
     The main event was pulling out the ramp for the wheelchair girl.  The cafe girl didn't know what that large piece of metal in the corner was for.  But now she knows.
     "It was heavier than I thought it would be, but it was a relatively simple matter to place it on the sidewalk, hooking it onto the front step of the cafe so she could wheel herself in," David mused.

     Anyway, it was a good time.  David got some painting done, and now wondered why he was writing about himself in the third person, as in, "Who the fuck wants to read about me?  The answer to that is 'no one' ".

     "Fuck, I might as well just play 'Star Wars: The Old Republic,' and have a good time, David thought, as he concerned himself with proper punctuation.
     "I don't want to confuse my readers....all two of them," David reflected.

     He had created a new smuggler on the game last night named....'David Lovins'....
     "Haha....might as well give myself some free advertising on the web when I make videos of this character," David joked.
     He knew deep down inside that it didn't matter squat what he did.  No one paid any attention to him whatsoever, as if he was incapable of doing anything good or of note in this world.

     He was still getting used to typing on a computer keyboard.
     "It just sucks...it doesn't have the same feel as a manual typewriter....it is hard to get the blood up typing on this plastic pice of crap....the keys are all angled wrong.....why in fuck they can't design a decent keyboard is beyond me....even those ergonomic keygboards suck ass," David carried on.

    "Anyhow, I'm going to get me some xp, and stop worrying about all of this shit," David sauntered.

No comments:

Post a Comment