Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 11, 2014

     It was another day at the cafe.  No one looked at my art, except a couple of people in passing, which is an insult to me.
     How can you look at something when you are passing by?
     I guess my art wasn't good enough to grab their attention enough to stop and take a look.
     I reckon it wasn't worth their time, and I know they all have such busy lives, with things to do, and places to go.

     I enjoyed my two cups of coffee, and got a lot of painting done, so that is something.

     Hey, I found a copy-right free digital comics website...it is fantastic.
     http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php

     They have 'Little Nemo in Slumberland', Western, Romance, and Funny Animal Comics.  Enjoy.

     Meanwhile, I am bracing myself for my upcoming move. 
     I'm going to have to shut everything down eventually, and transfer everything into a storage unit.

     It won't be fun.

     Art sales haven't been too good lately, so I am ducked.

     Oh well, what can I do?  I can't force people to buy my art.

     The cafe is actually a wonderful place to make art.  There is plenty of room, and I can use two tables, and no one bats an eye, as long as I clean up after myself.

     Meanwhile, I'm having a great time playing 'Star Wars: The Old Republic'.  I was up until five in the morning playing my Sith Inquisitor whose name is 'Bunnybear'.  She is viscious, and even sports an English accent.

     You can see my SWTOR videos on youtube.  They are there.  Hardly anybody watches them, but that might change, but probably not.  I'm not holding my breath.

     'Bunnybear' finally got a red lightsaber, so I am happy about that.  Also, she has a demon companion named 'Khem Val'.  He is pretty fierce, but dies often.

     Meanwhile, it keeps coming up that everybody's blogs are all the same.  It could be true.  I have a hard time reading other people's blogs.  They are so boring.  Plus, when their grammar and spelling are bad, it makes it even worse.
     If a person doesn't bother about 'usage', and uses bad English, as a reader, I could give a crap about their writing.

     I'm sure no one gives a crap about my writing...haha.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment