Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

House of Chaos

     It is a nice and quiet day today.  One coffee might be enough for me.  I have a Rainier at home.
     I talked to M. today.  He is doing good.  We talked about Nirvana.  It's fun to talk about music with him.  I can't play anything, but I like to talk about bands with him.
     M. told me that when D. smokes too much pot, that you can't get him to shut up talking, lol.  It happens.  I think D. is a good person, but he is very technical oriented which is not necessarily my style, but there is a lot to learn from him.  D. can be a pain, so can I, but M. and I will help round D. out a little with our art and music stuff, and he will be good with the tech stuff.  Ultimately, it is a good mix.
     It is good to have lots of friends in this world I am finding out.  It took me long enough to discover that.  Growing up Mormon, my parents wanted us to hang out with other Mormons whenever possible.  I don't know what the f they were scared of, what with our house being a House of Chaos.
     Yeah, my family really doesn't like me writing about them, but that just might be too bad.  I should be able to write about anything I want to.  Plus, a lot of people are fascinated by my family, so who cares?

     I'm at the point, where I could take the plunge for a second cup of coffee, or just call it quits for the day and drink coffee at home and play video games.

* * *
     My facebook game of choice recently is 'Monopoly Millionaires'.  It is fun.  I like anything that has to do with the game of Monopoly.
     The internet connection at the cafe is a little slow, and that sucks, but I play one facebook account here at the cafe, and another one at home.
     If the internet worked real good here, I'd be playing more facebook games here, that is for sure.  It is such a pain to wait for things to load, that I can't stand it.
     Yes, it looks like my time will end here soon.  There is nothing else to do, and I feel cramped with the people here.  I don't feel free to write, so why bother?  There is no point to extracts words from my brain that have no vitality to them.

     Yeah, I grew up in a House of Chaos.  I didn't even want to be there half the time.  I always preferred to spend time at my friend's houses. 
     We didn't always have things to eat at my house, and with kids running around screaming all the time, it was no fun for me to bring my friends over.
     It was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment