Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

I haven't made a cent on this blog yet.

     $0.00.
     Zip.
     Zero.
     Nothing.
     Not a single click yet.
     That sucks, but it is just how it goes.  These things take time.
     It is important to stay encouraged and to keep going no matter what.
     I am used to rejection, but then over time, people slowly warm up to you when they get to know you.
     People have lives, and they don't always have time to look at new things.  So, I can't say I blame them.
     What does writing a blog called 'At The Cafe' have to do with anything?  People are more concerned with the stock market than with what I am doing at the cafe.
     There isn't many cold, hard facts that can be gleaned from this blog, that is for sure.

     Dang, it is my misfortune to be sitting next to a guy on his cell phone.  It sucks, but I just have to wait it out until he stops...which could be a while.

     So, Blogger started in 1999.  I didn't even have a computer until 2002.  I bought this laptop then, and it still works like a dream.  I had to replace the hard drive once for $150 because I was really hard on it with all of the multiple programs I was running on it.  Since then I have been careful.  It works great.  My laptop is my sweet child.
     It is pretty heavy to lug all the stuff around in comparison with the lighter models today, but that is fine with me.
     Anyway, I am a late-comer to blogging.  I should have started years ago.  It was pretty over-whelming to get on the web in 2002 and not know what the heck was going.  The premiere reason to get on the web was EverQuest.  That is what I was really excited about.  I still play it once in a while, I love when I get on the game.  I don't know what my problem is, I ought to play it more.  With so many games to play, it is hard to play them all.

     Anyways, it is a nice day, if not overcast a little.  I am still trying to figure out what to do with my life.  It will be another trip into town later.

     I was outside smoking and some black guy sitting on the sidewalk with a NY hat started yell-mumbling to me.  I don't know what the hell he was trying to say to me, and I didn't want to find out. 
     Always something that happens.

     You know, I still have a desire to go tag the homes of many people responsible for graffiti in L.A. and S.F.  I want to tag their front door and their walls, and I really want to know if they like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment