Total Pageviews

Monday, July 8, 2013

Crane and Pirate Toys

     I like this photo for the division of space. 
     The only part I really do not like is that little white area in the lower right-hand corner.  If not for that, it would be a good photo.

    
     This is my toy crane that I found in my father's room in Hollywood after he died.  It has got to be from the 50's or 60's, I think.
     I guess I could look it up on the web, but I am too lazy right now.

      I thought it was cool that the crane could hold an egg.

     I have to fix the crane, though.  One of the supports is broken, as you can see.

      These toy pirates I bought at the dollar store.
      They are all very muscle-bound, like superheroes, or gay men.
      In any case, they have very tight pants.
      It is like their clothes are painted on, but their crotch is like a woman.  No bulge in sight.
     Here is my modified coffee cup.  I like it.

     I don't know if it is necessarily right to mention it, but that woman's arm looks as thick as my thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment