Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lovely, Just Lovely

     It was strange to just have two people stop at the sight of my table at the cafe, and they just stared at me.
     I had all of my items for my animation out, like a skull, a ceramic viking, and a lot of magnetic letters.
     People rarely say anything, they just stare.
     They don't know what to say.
     I don't even know why what I do matters to them.
     How petty their lives must be if I am a tourist attraction for them.

     In other news, the thief guy who eats out of the trash can was there today.  His mother must be proud of him.
     I took a picture of him, and I'll post it later.

     Otherwise, I had two cups of coffee, and I enjoyed the sunshine, and the fresh air.
 
     I kind of wish I had a network, or a website where I could do whatever I wanted, and the content would be between Rated G and Rated XXX.
     That would be fun.
     One day, I could put up drawings of cartoon characters, and on the next, there would be one-hundred pictures of women's cute butts. 
     I don't know how people get away with posting all kinds of things on the internet, and how they make money with it.
     All I know is I want to do the same things, make money, and get away with it.

     All it boils down to is that content is art.  It can't hurt anybody.  They are just images and words.

     I am just a little frustrated because I can't do what I want.

     Meanwhile, to anybody reading this blog on any kind of regular basis:  Why don't you ever comment?
     It is odd to be writing, knowing that people read my stuff, but they never respond.  It is the story of my life, I suppose.
     People are curious about my work, but they view it from a distance.

     By the way, today did not disappoint in terms of women.  There were some lovely ones out there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment