Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Don't Know

     "I don't know" is a title I never used for a blog before, so I figured it was time.
     I've used that phrase a lot in my life, and I hear it all the time from people, especially J.D. from 'The Howard Stern Show'.
     Anyway, I did some more stop-motion animation in the cafe today.  It was fun.
     At the end of my session, this guy I call 'Meathead' came into the cafe.  I don't like him much.  He is the opposite of everything I am.  He is big, reads The Chronicle, and sits there like a dope.  I would imagine him being a sports fan, though I have no proof of that.
     When he shows up, I feel like leaving, because he always stares at me, and what I'm doing.  It makes me feel really uncomfortable.

     Meanwhile, I am listening to 'The Best of Musical Performances on The Howard Stern Show'.  It is great. 
     It is nice to listen to this, because I've just had a week of Eric The Midget.

     It is nice to listen to music without interruption.  Every single stinking day when I am at the cafe, or a bar, I'll be doing my work, trying to move in rhythm to the music, and somebody always has an epic conversation near me, or gets on their damn cell phone.  It is really annoying.  I figure that I am a magnet for that stuff.

     I wish I didn't have to monitor my own swearing on this blog.  That is really annoying, instead of just writing like how I would talk.
     It is not like the old days, where some old bag might get offended by the 'S' word.  Sheez.

     Anyway, I had my one cup of coffee today, and it was good.

     I got to see my babes walking down the sidewalk, and was able to make some drawings.

     I also got to see a dog in the back of a truck who would bark at bicycle riders as they passed by.  One girl let out a scream because she was so startled.  I wish I had that on video.
     The dog was keeping his eyes right above the level of the back-bed of the truck, and would lunge out.
     I was completely entertained watching this.
     The dog was behaving like one of those trap-door spiders.
     I was going to try and film this, but the owner of the truck came out, and drove off.

     Then I saw this girl I call 'Nerd Girl' because she is kind of cute, and wears glasses.  She looks like she is somewhat wholesome, and inexperienced with men.  It kind of attracts me.  I would like to see what she is like in the sack, just out of curiosity.
     I would probably get bored after one or two nights, but it would be fun.

     Blogger doesn't monitor content so much, but they probably wouldn't like it if I talked about sex in every entry.
     It is hard to tell what I can and can not write about sometimes.

     Honesty isn't a valued commodity on the web.  Most of the stuff is b.s. that involves celebrities, like msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment