Total Pageviews

Monday, July 8, 2013

Rat and Skull

     I love this picture.
     The reason is that it is an odd combination of toys to have on the table at the cafe.  Both are symbols of death and disease.
     No one seems to care, notice, or mind.
     People do not pay much attention to what I do at the cafe, though I did catch some nosy woman looking at my stuff on my table today.  She never talks to me, but later gave me half of a bagel with cream cheese.  It is the first time she ever gave me anything. 
     We've both been in the same cafe for over three years, and I don't know what the deal is with this woman.
     She has a small little dog that I have fantasized about kicking.
     Of course, I would never kick a dog, but it was funny to say, because it is her dog, and I have never been a big fan of hers.
     She seems like a woman into other people's business, but doesn't do much herself.
     Maybe I am wrong, I have been before.
    
     For fun, I would like to paint her naked, both front and back, with her little mutt on a leash in the picture.  That would be funny and amusing to me.

     I should give people a break more, for one never knows who might turn out to be a friend.  I just wish people who were interested in what I was doing would just say 'hello' without all the rigamarole. 
     Then again, maybe it is me.  Maybe I scare people off, or intimidate them, or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment