Total Pageviews

Monday, July 1, 2013

Yet Another Day At The Cafe With A Skull

     Here are some pictures of stuff that I had on the table today at the cafe...
      Mr. Skull, with my decorated coffee cup.
      Toy Magnetic Letters are a lot of fun.
      I might as well self-promote.  I have nothing to lose, and it isn't like anybody else is going to do it.
      Some project I am working on.

      At first I resisted, but then I photographed it with the guy in the back.  I thought it was funny to put him in the picture.


      Mr. Skull with an anatomical supply catalog.
      Mr. Skull with my hat.  Maybe I should be buried with this hat, if I still have it when that happens.
      That toy crane is pretty old.  It used to belong to my father.
      My drawing of a brain.

      The Happy/Sad Meter.
      Ecstatically Happy.
      Really Distressed and Miserable.
      The Little Cowboy is going to drop a 10 Ton Weight into a funnel.





     This chick is a student, looking to go into the Medical Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment