Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2013

Late To The Cafe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantinople

     Here is the link for the city of Constantinople, for the old woman who asked me what country it was located in.
    
     At first she asked me, "Do you know art?"
     "Yes."
     "Do you know where Constantinople is?"

     I tried to help this woman, but couldn't.  She had some old book that didn't give her the information she needed.
     Yet, if she had any kind of internet device, she could just look it up.

     "Get with the times, woman," I thought to myself.

     I didn't want to sit and listen to her, which was part of her routine.

     Luckily, she was able to talk to a woman next to her, so I was off the hook .


     Otherwise, I was really late getting to the cafe.  All I did was paint my magnetic letters, so I could make some different kinds of titles for my videos.
     It attracted some attention from a couple of people, which was nice.

     People seem to like my video and animation work much more than my painting work on napkins at the cafe.  I guess it says 'money' to them more, which is all most people care about.

     I often have to explain to people how I make my living.  They are very interested in it, probably because they are miserable at their own jobs.

     Then I read a little from 'The Three Musketeers' by Alexandre Dumas.  It is really enjoyable to read.  I had no idea it was so entertaining.

     Then Mr. Bonehead showed up.  He always reads the newspaper and watches what I do. 
     When I look at him, I get bored.

     Then there was the old man who also seems a little into my business, but doesn't do me any good.

     Then, this woman I call 'The Egg' showed up.  She is a constant at the bar every night, and sometimes she drops into my day cafe.
     Dealing with her at the bar every night is tedious.  Having to see her in the cafe during the day is a nightmare.
     She is another one who does me no good. 
     She is poor.
     What good is she?
     It's not as if she is going to buy my art, and put it in her house, because she doesn't have one.
     She often falls asleep when she is writing at a table in the bar.
     I call her 'The Egg' because of the way her body is.

     Then, with my letters, I spelled out the phrase, "What's Up, Bitch?"
     Then I spelled out, "Bitchslap".
     Then I spelled out, "Sup".
     I took pictures of all these words.
     I will post them on one of my blogs when I am not lazy.

     I drank two cups of coffee, but nobody cares about that.

     I just want to pass out right now.

     Sheez.

     Then I saw some fat, gay guy wearing a shirt that read, "All blogs post the same stuff".
     I am not sure about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment