Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

8 then 11 hits on this blog

     Of course, it keeps track of my own hits, but nobody cares except for the actual number that shows up, and even then they don't care.
     They might have a momentary thought of, 'Wow, he has eight hits.  My, that is most impressive.  It is way better than a lowly seven hits, or a despicable six hits."

     All that matters is I get hits, no matter how, whether it is from me, or somebody else.

     For a person who has 100,000 hits on their blog, in which their own hits are counted, well, if you visit your own blog several times a day to write it, then over time, a pretty decent percentage of the hits will be from the user.
     At that point, the user is subjected to all the ads on his/her own blog.

     I try not to look at the ads.

     Anyhow, the new South Park was last night, with Kenny and his brother and sister are sent to a foster home and a new school.
     Cartman is eventually sent there, too.
     Mysterion makes a surprise appearance, using firecrackers to shield his escape, lol.
     It was a pretty good episode.  I was entertained.
     Kenny even dies at the end, which was a surprise.  They haven't done that in a while.
     Well, there you go, fifteen seasons of South Park are complete.
     Funny to think now that the series didn't really start to get going until the 8th or 9th year.  It seems to me that everything up to then was just a build up for what they are able to now.  The writing keeps getting better, and so do the visuals, and Matt and Trey really love doing the show, so that is awesome.
     I'm glad that Matt and Trey have had success with a show they love to do.  That's kind of the dream life, right?  They do work their butts off, though, so they deserve it all.
     South Park has a devoted fan base, too.  That must be nice to have.
     Yeah, I'm jealous, who wouldn't be?
     It was really funny that the foster parents were agnostic.  That was pretty funny, raising all the kids with the agnostic dogma.

     Without going to the cafe every day, I'd really be stuck in the studio doing the same old thing, day after day.  At least I get a little variety here.  I get to be around people, and I get some sunshine, which is always nice.

     Dang, I should write a letter to my oldest brother.  About what, I don't know.  He's been writing me so many emails about what, I don't know, that it might be time to send him one.  It all doesn't matter, since he doesn't seem too good at interpreting my writing.
     Every dialogue gets turned into being about him, and that is so not fun for me.
     Sometimes he means well, maybe.  Other times, there are motives.
     One of his motives that is quite unfun for me is he wants to prepare the entire family to go to The Mormon Heaven.
     That sounds to me to be about the biggest waste of time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment