Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Privileged

     Well, it's another day, and I have to pay rent.
     I have nothing more to say, but I think I'll get a beer to help me with the hangover.  That usually helps.  Sounds like it would be fun.  Nothing better than having a beer on a Sunday.
     I'm a slightly disturbed individual, but I don't mean anybody any harm.  I just want to have a good time, play games, and watch movies.
     Nothing wrong with that.
    
     Well, tonight is another Magic The Gathering session, so I suppose I should get ready for that.

     All I want to do is chillax today.  I don't really have much to say about anything.

     Life is good, and I just want to live.  That ain't a crime as far as I know.

     I'm starting to question the whole 'life, liberty, and justice for all' thing.  It seems to be way more about 'The Privileged' .

     Well, I can tell you one thing, that it is way more fun to be rich than poor. 
     The thing that most people don't realize is that when you are rich, you gotta live poor so all the money doesn't go through the window.
     That is what happens.

     It doesn't take a lot to make me happy.  I just need a beer to sip on, and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment