Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

It feels like November today...

     That was fun.  I just had a good time making a video called, "I Have No Talent".  I have a good time making text videos, and just reading the dialog into my headset, and feeling free to do impromptu dialog when I feel like it.
     It's a liberating feeling for me, and brings an elated sense to me.

     I guess it would be nice to have a successful movie career and have the money rolling in.  It's not easy work, though.  It is in fact, really difficult to be on the set day after day from morning until late at night.
     I'm not really into fourteen hour work days, thus, I am not in the film industry.
     I wanted to have a life, and do my thing.  Unfortunately, this is a road to poverty.
     I have to figure out what I am going to do to make a living.
     I have never really gotten it together to have a cartooning career.  I thought it would be nice to have a syndicated cartoon strip.  I just don't have the drive to do that every day.  I have lots of interests, and what I do creatively varies from day to day.
     My basic routine is the same, though.  I need the structure of the routine, to make everything else happen.  Unfortunately, the unpredictable nature of women just drives me to be alone, so I can get stuff done.  I don't like to be taken out of my routine much.  It is no fun for me, to be hanging out with a bunch of people that I don't even know or care about just because a girl wanted me to be there.

     I just witnessed a woman ask a guy doing his crossword puzzle for directions.  She was surprised at his answer, because that meant she had to walk a couple of extra blocks.  The guy was just minding his own business, and he ends up getting barraged with excess emotion and words. 
     He answered the question, what more do you want, woman?

     It's about time to go.  I stayed here way too long yesterday.  I don't want to be here until four o'clock today.

* * *
     I just told the homeless crack addict lady to leave.  She was digging through the trash can.
     "Get out of here lady.  I'm sick of you."
     She has caused disturbances in the cafe, and I was laughing when she got arrested a couple of months back.

     Anyway, it is a cold day.  It finally feels like November today, even though yesterday felt like August.

     I figure I am going to have to write 10,000 blog entries before anything happens, just to have my writing appear in searches, what with all of the choices on the web.  Why would anybody want to read my writing?  I see no reason.
     I like writing, and I'll keep doing it, but I don't expect anything to ever come from it, now that I think about it.
     It's a lot easier to get hits on youtube, and even that is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment