Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Yet Another Dialogue

 A:    I'm lucky my previous blog entry wasn't lost.  It almost was.  Luckily, I was able to save it, and it was  published.  It was almost an hour or two of work down the tubes.

B:  Yeah, thank god.  Whew, that would have sucked.  Now the blog is saved for all of posterity.
C:  Yeah, now the two people who will eventually look at it will be happy.
A:  Who the hell are you?
C:  I'm a butt-inski.  I'm the type of person who eavesdrops on other people's conversations,
     adds his two cents, and leaves, happy that some disruption has been caused.
B:  Toss off, asshole, we're talking here.
A:  Yeah, just go away.
C:  Whatever, dudes, bye.
A:  Jesus, it is hard to mind your own business in this town.
B:  Yeah, I get interrupted all the time.
A:  Anyway, now I really want to see 'Office Space'.
B:  Yeah, me, too.
A:  At least I can read up on it on wiki.
B:  Yeah, at least there is that.
A:  Yeah.
B:  Well, that was some good reading.  I want to see that movie right now.
A:  It looks like you are getting into movies again.
B:  Yeah, it's been a while, but now that I have a good set-up with my computer and PS2 with flat-screen
     monitor, I can go to town watching movies and playing games.
A:  It sounds like fun.
B:  Yeah, it is, but I can really use a beer.
A:  Yeah, that does sound good.  Maybe some whiskey, too.
B:  Yeah.
A:  The thing about writing is, that there are no smells involved, so people can just read this and not have
      to deal with you.  It works that way in films, too.
B:  Yeah, I read that it was hard being in The Red Hot Chili Peppers because of all the farts.
A:  Yeah, sacrifices have to be made when you want to keep a band going.
B:   I haven't read about any research on the matter, but farts might actually be the cause of the end of many
      marriages.
A:  Yeah, you could be right.
B:  This thinking started with George Carlin's line about 'the fart that ended the marriage'.
A:  He ended up being one of the great ones.
B:  Yes, he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment