Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How I Will Get a Million Hits on youtube

     Well, my formula is simple.  I'll make a million videos.  If I watch each video, then I will get a hit for each one.  So, it is pretty easy to get a million hits that way, if you can make a million videos.  That is the hard part.
     Following, if you can get ten hits each for a hundred-thousand videos, then you can also achieve the goal.
     Some people can get a million hits off of just one video.  I don't seem to be that person, though.  Not yet at least.  I need to come up with something good.

     I have the plans for a scene I want to do.  It's just me walking toward the camera.  I will use it in some video somehow as an introduction.  I just want to do something different than I normally do.    
     I'll figure it out later.

     Meanwhile, the man dressed up as a Moslem woman seems to have the sniffles on this fine, November day.

     There's a girl with a heart-shaped ass in here.
     I hope adsense is cool with my previous statement.
     They seem to be a little uptight you know.
     For people who don't pay well, they sure are picky about what you can and can not say.

     Anyway, I will get a million hits, it all takes time.
     It is still a relatively new channel, only up for a year and a half. 
     It was a real struggle to get to 10,000 and then 20,000.  That took forever.  The momentum picked up after that, and I've been sailing ever since.
     100,000 hits achieved by the time it happened seemed to be a piece of cake, and the second 100,000 hits came in smooth and steady.
     To reach 300,000 is going to be smooth sailing, it looks like, and full steam ahead.

     The more videos I put up, the more hits I get overall on my channel, and the more advertising I get for myself, which can only help my situation.
     Basically, I need to make something happen in my life.
     I don't know what, but I really need money so that I can live and have some perks in life instead of struggling all the time.
     It takes just as much work to do these blog entries as anything else in this world.

     I woke up this morning a couple of times, and I didn't really feel up to par.  I didn't even drink last night.  I was up late doing research, though.
     A writer has to read or else it does not work at all.

     So, I will reach a million hits eventually, and I will be stoked when that happens.  Then I will get to post that on facebook and Twitter.  Woot, how thrilling.

     Anyway, it is about time to leave.

     It is nice to sit at the cafe and blog.  I feel free to write here.  It is a good environment for that. 
     This laptop is not really good for video games, and the internet connection isn't real great. 
     But it is awesome for blogging.
     I like it.

     I want to make a video of how I will get a million hits for youtube, and I can certainly do that in the cafe, but I am too lazy right now.

     Lest I forget, I have to make a BurnOut video today.  That sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment