Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

AT-AT's and other s***

     I'm just sitting here.  I just finished writing a blog about Han Solo and other thoughts that came to mind.  It was a fun article to read.  I don't know if it makes sense or not, and I don't care at this point.  No one will read it for quite some time, so there is no point.
     Blogging is pretty useless.  It doesn't do much of anything.  At least it hasn't for me yet.  Maybe someday it will, you never know what can happen in this world.

     Even with actual real book publishing, the only way to make money is to sell a s**tload of books.  Stephen King managed to pull that one off.
     Hack supermarket novels seem to be the most popular books in America, if people even think about books at all.

     It's a nice day.  It was overcast before, but the sun is starting to pop out and shine.

     Same old thing in the Mission today, just people doing their thing.  Every day is a new day, though.

     Dang, I have to pay rent.  I have to take care of that.  Always a pain to do.

     I need an income.  I've been working hard on my own stuff to try and make something happen, but no luck financially yet.  Someday something might happen, you never know.
     Maybe I'll make some naked lady paintings and film it for youtube.  Another artist did that, and he gets lots of hits because basically people want to see naked ladies, and not really the art.  They want to see what is depicted.  His paintings aren't actually all that good.  They are kind of amateur.  He is like a pin-up artist on canvas.  25 million hits on one video of a painting of the backside of a woman.  That is amazing.

     Coffee gets expensive, buying it every day.  That would be nice to blog until kingdom come just to get my coffee bill paid.

     To be an artist?  Good luck.

     I'm not doing great on youtube.  Every hit is a hard-fought war for me.  I'm lucky I've gotten this far, though.

     I'm trying to think if I should buy more coffee, or give up and go home.

     Well, I can't write a g**d**n article unless I f***ing have my friggin' coffee, so I bought another cup. 
     Writers need love if they are right, and most of the time, a hot cup of coffee in a nice cafe is enough.

     I have designated this cafe as my writing location.  I could sit here and draw in my sketchbook, but who would see it?  No one.  It would be like creating in a void, which, as it turns out, that is all I've been doing all these years.

     I would like to go back and read all the old Star Wars comics.  At a certain point, I gave up on the Marvel comics series.  It didn't seem to be that good after a while, when it wasn't about the movies.  They didn't know enough about the Star Wars universe enough back then, and they didn't know how to make it all work.  They do now.  Wookieepedia has so much information now about Star Wars that it is sick just how extensive it has gotten.

     I have some more Clone Wars to play today.  It is going to take me a long time to build my new lot.  This will be the place where I can build a four-legged Imperial Walker to scale.  I am going to do it.  I need all the pictures I can get of the design, though, so I can build it good.
     That is a pretty good picture to work from.  Cool.
     Woot.

* * *




     It takes a long time to become a writer.  Research is involved.  You have to know things in order to write about them, otherwise people think you are stupid.
     Most people expect very little of themselves, just watching t.v. or listening to pop songs for information.  rare is reading a magazine or even a newpaper article anymore.  People just read what is on the web, if at all.

     It takes a long time to write.  The rewards are limited.  Maybe I should go back to painting.  That is limited, too, as not many people care about art.  So, in other words, I am doomed, lol.

     I guess it all doesn't matter as long as I'm having fun.  But in the real world, I need to get paid, *itch. 

     'AT-AT' known mostly as Imperial walkers, stands for All-Terrain Armored-Transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment