Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nice

     It is nice to just start typing and not know where you are going, like a walk in the park, or a neighborhood stroll.
     I don't really write about anything specifically except for my own entertainment and amusement, and maybe someone down the road will read it and get some enjoyment out of it, I'm not sure.  I never can be about something like that.
     One thing is for sure is that I do no research, I don't take notes of what I what I am going to write about, I just do it.
     The research part of writing takes time.  I just read several articles from The Guardian.  It takes time to read, and it is a must if you want to write.  There are no short-cuts in this department.  You have to read in order to write.
     I think it is time for a smoke.  It helps my brain to reset.

     Anyway, some kid isn't too happy with the food her mom bought for her, but now she is eating it, which is better than her crying right next to me.
     The guy with glasses is writing in very small type.
     I read The Guardian and The S.F. Weekly.
     There is a picture of 1983's "Joysticks".  I actually went to see that movie.  It was pretty bad, but I saw it because of the poster with the two hot babes.  They were nice.

     It is time to go.
     I have things to take care of.
     I don't know if it will be all that nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment