Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Well, I got hammered last night.

     Always a good title to a blog.  Lots of people can relate to that.
     Anyhow, I'm at the cafe.  I toyed with the idea of not bringing my laptop to the cafe, figuring I would draw, or read a book, but then I succumbed, knowing that at least I would be able to write some monetized content.
     To draw would mean basically that I would use up all my free time, and nothing would come of it.
     I actually like to draw, though.  It's going to be time to draw up some new comics or something.
     I'm not sick about comics enough to get really good at it.  I used to be, but then I got into art and rock & roll.
     Anyways, it is a nice day.
     General Ghostz made a 'I Hate Dirk Wampaflash' youtube channel.  Wow, that kid is really obsessed with me.  Him and Jacen Shieldbreaker can now be best buds forever, I don't care.  I don't want their drama, or to babysit, I just want to play the game.
     They have made anti-Dirk videos, and to me, it is all just free advertising.
     Ghost did make a video about how I stalk little kids, but actually he stalks me, and spams my youtube home page.  For someone who says I have no life, he sure isn't doing anything himself.
     Ghostz acts like a spurned lover because I didn't want to be his friend.  He was a pain in the ass, and needed constant attention.  He was too much work, so I didn't want to be friends with him.
     I consider him a little bully, and I don't want nothing to do with him.
     I suppose I'll make a Ghostbusters video when I have time, which will be my response to General Ghostz and his stupid little friends.
     It's all good fun.

     It's a nice day today.  I've seen some cutey-pies.
     I also saw a nice brunette last night, with glasses.  She had that secretary look going for her.
     I also saw a nice blond, but she just wanted to go home.

     I have to get my brother to put up that Dirk Wampaflash light saber video.  It should get a lot of hits.

     Well, I have no plans to drink more whiskey anytime soon, but I do have the hair of the dog going for me.
     Not really ideal to be drinking if I want to find a job, but the crushing monotony of reality gets to me, and it is fun to get a little tipsy once in a while.
     A lot of the times that I have gotten laid have been alcohol related.  It seems to help.  It is nice to share a bottle of wine with a woman, and then things kind of start to happen, lol.
     Getting drunk, and getting laid, hey, it's the American Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment