Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Between A and B

A:  Wow, that turned out to be pretty good.  I like writing in dialogue form.
B:  Yeah, it is fun.  You know that all we are doing is...well, the author is being two people.
A:  Yeah, I know.  But who cares?
B:  We are just...actors.  We aren't real.  I don't even know who I am.  I think I am just the letter 'B'.  That's
     all I am.  I am just the person who responds to you.
A:  Yeah, I always start the dialogue, but who knows?  Maybe I'll let you start one of these days.  You have
     to be happy with who you are.  You have to accept and love yourself.  Nobody is going to do it for you.
B:  That is true.
A:  I think our wires get crossed, and sometimes I become you.
B:  That's okay.  That is what seems to happen  with people in real dialogues.  They become each other.
A:  Yeah, that is true.  The more you talk to someone, the more you become them.
B:  Yeah, that is true.
A:  When it is a male and female talking, usually, it turns to mush.
B:  Yeah, it happens that way.  That's just natural and normal.
A:  Yeah, it is.
B:  I like all of my dialogues in small doses, though.
A:  Yeah, me, too.  And I like there to be a point.
B:  Me, too.
A:  Well, we could always go back to creating monologues, but no one likes to read that.
B:  Yeah, no one likes that egotistical shit.
A:  Yeah, no one, unless you are Rutger Hauer at the end of Blade Runner.  That is one of the few
     monologues in film that is any good.
B:  Michael Douglass did a good one in 'Wall Street'.
A:  Yes, that is true.
B:  He performed the whole five minute monologue in one take, and that is not easy.
A:  No, it is not.  It means you have to memorize a lot.
B:  I was never good at memorizing.
A:  Neither was I.  Too much work.
B:  Yeah, just too much.
A:  Yeah.
B:  I never really wanted to be an actor.
A:  Yes, you did, you wanted to be some kind of child actor, and make some money, because you
     realized at a young age that you needed money in order to buy things you wanted, and if you did not
     have money, then you couldn't do jack shit.
B:  Yeah, I realized that it sucked being poor.
A:  Yeah, it does.
B:  At least with this blog, you have a chance.
A:  I do?  Lol.  No one gives a shit about this blog.
B:  Yeah, you are right, you are absolutely right.  Maybe someday they will, you never know.
A:  Yeah, that is true.
B:  There is a whole new crop of humans coming.
A:  Yeah, and they need fucked-up content to help get them through the goddamn day.
B:  That is true.
A:  It is time for a smoke, we never went out for the last one.
B:  Yeah, that is true.  It is so much fun to type, though.  It is really addicting.
A:  Yeah, that is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment