Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happiness

     Well, I'm glad the internet works here at the cafe.  That's good.  At least something works in my life.  That is acceptable.  Now to get other stuff working, and that is not going to be easy.
     I suppose I'm just a monkey at a typewriter, just hoping something will happen with my writing.
     I never stood a chance.
     Anyway, if I can't get through to my bank connection, I have to actually go there myself if I can't make contact through the phone.
     I actually did find some naked pictures of Tasha Yor from Star Trek: The Next Generation on the web.  I discovered she had posed in Playboy, so I knew there was a chance of finding some pictures of her.  In the process, I discovered she was the granddaughter of Bing Crosby.  I did not know that.  Anyway, all I can say is that her bra was stuffed in that first season of TNG.  That is what I liked about her, her big rack and her blond hair in that skin tight outfit.  Unless she had huge implants put in sometime after her shoot, but I don't think so.  I think she was stuffed.  I would put the pictures in this blog entry, but adsense would not approve.  So anybody who reads this will have to go to my other blog, or they will have to find the pictures themselves on the web.
     I like Star Trek women.  The uniforms make them hot, especially with those knee-high black leather boots.

     Anyways, I got problems. 
     My lots on Clone Wars Adventures are going good, so that is something.
     All I want to do is to make cartoons, paint, play video games, and make videos.

     I don't know what my next video will be.  I usually take the path of least resistance, so I'm not sitting there for three hours making a single video.

     Anyways, it is time for a smoke.

     My friend showed up, so we talked about catholic school girls, and how his sister burned her uniform once she was out of theology school.
     Then we talked about backwards music listening, and how one heavy metal band put a message on their album backwards that said, "You are so stupid if you listen to this album backwards".  That is the greatest thing I have ever heard concerning backwards music listening.

     Thank god for spell-check.  It is an amazing little tool to show that you misspelled a word.  It helps me a lot.

     Anyways,...I did more cartoon watching last night, and  had Hulu going for hours while I slept.

     Well, I guess I have no choice but to be successful.  I have to make it happen for myself, because if there is one thing that I have learned in this life is that being poor sucks ass.

     I am making progress with all of my web activities.  It just takes time to do all this stuff is all.

     There has to be a job for me somewhere out there that I can really do.  There has to be.

     I am bound and determined to not have to go back to the ballpark.  It's just not my bag at all.  There are people who are really good at that job, and it ain't me, that is for sure. 

     Lots of things going in my mind right now, I guess I should be excited because my new life is going to begin.  I am thrilled to make some changes, it will be good.

     Happiness is not given, it is won.

No comments:

Post a Comment