Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Babylon 5

     I never had an easy time getting into this show.  I didn't know what was going on.  I never had time to watch it.
     The couple of times I did watch it, the alien chicks were appealing, especially the bald ones.
     I wanted to like the show but couldn't get into the groove.

     Well, my friend loaned me Season 1 so I could finally watch it.  I've been running that thing off the hook, and enjoying the hell out of it.
     It's a pretty good show, and very enjoyable.

     It's a serious drama, but I find myself laughing.
     It's really funny when they are so serious, saying lines that people wouldn't really say in real life.  It's all part of the fun.
     It really does seem like all the characters had words written for them by one person.

     Meanwhile, there is a little cutie in here, she looks to be about 20, just in the moment of blossoming.  She is really skinny and adorable.
     I slept with a girl like that once, and it was a completely awesome experience.

     Anyway, Tattoo Face is out there smoking when I just heard him talk in the cafe how he quit smoking, except for certain occasions.  I guess it is an occasion.
     He was in my way, when I was going to film, standing in the exact location where I was going to place my camera.
     I had to wait for him to move.
     He finally did move, and I was able to film my video.  It came out pretty good.  It will be on youtube later today.
    
     I'm still wondering what guy is going to marry the girl with two heads when she comes of age.  They are both separate people from the waist up, but they share the same feelings from the waste down.  Each girl has her own arm, and they had to each pass a driving test.
     What guy is going to sleep with a two-headed girl?  I don't know.
     There were some Siamese twins joined at the hip in The Guinness Book of World Records years ago, and they got married to a guy.  I guess that gave him four breasts.
     Anyway, the girl with two heads is 16 or 17, so it will be interesting to see what happens with them in the upcoming years.
     I'm sure it was a tough situation when the doctor had to tell the mother that her daughter was born with two heads.  I can't even imagine what she must have felt.
     Otherwise, things are pretty normal in that family.  It just so happens that they have a daughter with two heads.
     If you think I am making this up, go look on youtube.
     They've turned down television offers to be interviewed.  They don't want to use this to make money, they just want to live as normal a life as they can.
     However, they could get their college education paid for, and have enough money to live for a while when they move out of the house.
     They could make some serious money.
     They don't want to be subjected to the press, though.  I understand that.
     On the other hand, they might want to make some money while the gettin' is good.  Money doesn't grow on trees, and if they have to pay for an expensive surgery at some point in the future, they will have the money.

     Anyway, I was watching Babylon 5, and I had the sound down on Clone Wars Adventures.  I managed to earn 25,000 credits.  That is awesome.  Since I had something good to occupy my mind with, I was able to earn a lot of credits easily without getting mentally fatigued from it all.

     It was fun last night, drinking whiskey with a friend, and listening to Jimi Hendrix.  It was awesome.

     Nice that I have a Darth Maul video to edit.  lol.

     My plan for the day is to watch Babylon 5, farm for credits, and drink some beer.  It sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment