Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Afterthoughts

     Let's see, what am I supposed to write about?  I am still adjusting from working on the typewriter to a laptop.
     I'll make a list.
     One thing before I start is I just wrote a dialogue between Kirk and Spock, and the words didn't all line up correctly.  That sucks.  That is one of the problems with writing dialogues on the laptop, and with writing on computers.  The overlap has always been a problem.

     Books I was supposed to have written.
     Well, I was supposed to write one about my Nightclub Days.
     I was supposed to write one about Hollywood, and what I did there.
     I was supposed to write about Elves.
     William of Dreamset's Edge.
     One about Art School for sure.
     I've had other ideas over the years.
     I don't know what the point of dredging up all this stuff now, except that now, I can actually make all those things into reality, because of the blogs.
     I can actually write all the things that I myself would want to read.
     The problem is on this blog, is that I can't really do all the sex stuff that is needed, because Blogger doesn't like that kind of content.  I can only do that stuff on my 'Underground Emporium' blog.  That is okay.  If that is what I have to do, I will do it there.
     This blog is more of a PG blog.  What the hell does that even mean?  Parental Guidance?  Most of the movies I went to didn't involve my parents whatsoever.  In movies where the father was present, let's take Jaws for example, okay, they had a naked lady, a head popping out of a sunken boat which was the scariest thing I had ever seen in a movie up to that point...well...parental guidance?  What a joke.  I never got any guidance, or 'gydance' as they would spell it now...sorry, my joke.

     Uh....with Rated R movies, okay, well, you have to be 17.  Well, we were watching those on VHS at age 16.  We figured out that all the good movies were rated R, and that was usually the only way we could see any kind of nudity or ultra-violence.
     Movies are an art form.
     The thing is, if you don't want to watch anything, you can always turn it off.
     The ratings system is a joke, but we all now that a rated X at the box office, or even an NC-17 is Instant Death at the box office.
     People like dvds, though, so maybe things that don't go into the theaters can just go direct to dvd, where they might actually find an audience.

     For years, I wanted to buy hentai, but now I don't have to.  It is all available on Redtube if you want to watch it, which is an 18 and over site, just so you know.

* * *

     One of the things I wanted to talk about is the fact that my memory is low on my desktop computer at home.  It is a constant struggle to remove photos and videos that I shoot, so I can leave enough room for my video games.
     I have a lot of work to do in this department.  I can't just delete things, I actually have to find ways to use all the photos and videos that I can, otherwise, why in hell did I take them in the first place.  I must make use of them, and that takes time.

     I prefer to put all of my photos in my blog now, since that content is monetized.  There is no need to put stuff up on photosites.  What is the point?  Why should I put them up for free?  Plus, a lot of my photos need explanations.
     I don't like to be misunderstood.

* * *
     So, it has been fun to watch movies while simultaneously playing video games.  It is a formula that works well for me.
    
     I still have to organize my Magic cards.  It is a high priority.  You can't organize your life until your Magic cards are in order.
     That is true, trust me.
     When your Magic cards are a mess, so is your whole life.
     That is the main reason why my life is chaos right now.
     It is absolutely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment