Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

Get on the horse and ride it until dawn...

     Man, it is 11 a.m., and we were having a full on conversation about Star Trek, and then I pulled out my communicator toy, which is a replica from the original series, and the guy talking about Star Trek was O-O  "Wow..hahahahaha.."
     Then he was just going off about how he woke up, and his wife of 23 years told him he had a strange look on his face.
     "Honey, you had better go for a walk and get some coffee."

     Anyway, I am here at the cafe.  It is another day.  It is pretty early for long talks.  It is like last night is still going on.

     Man, if I could only figure out what to do with my Viking friend who has a great way of speaking.  I'm just going to have to record him, and put samples of his speech on youtube.  There is no one else like him.  Who else can talk about saprolings at length?  No one, I tell you, no one.

     Anyway, it is Friday.

     I've been through a lot lately, and still a primary concern is making a living.  This freelance stuff I've been doing is for the birds.

     Lots of activity at the cafe today, my word.  It is Friday, and tomorrow is New Year's, and The Hell of Christmas is over, so I guess people are all excited.

     Thank god I have rent money, but the way I am living is no good.  I gotta fix that a.s.a.p.

     The energy today is intense and lively.  I have to admit that I am a little hung-over.  My mind is ready to start the day, but my body isn't.

     The caricaturist at Specs was doing some good work last night, the best I have ever seen him do.  He is kind of a bone head, but his mind is geared to that work.  I wonder how much he makes on each one?  He uses good materials, and he is professional at what he does.  He went to the Art Academy, I think.
     I just make napkin drawings with a ball-point pen, and I call it a day.  I have to do better, or do I?  I have no idea what I should do or not do at this point.

     Anyway, I got friends at the bar, at the coffee shop, I got a couple of brothers I talk to...I don't feel alone.  I live in a pretty active city where there aren't enough jobs for people, and I need work.  I wonder who will pay for what I do, though?  All I know is I am going to have to step up my cafe.

     I saw a young, pretty, and very skinny skinny girl today on the way to the cafe.  She wore those skin hugging leggings.  A lot of women don't even bother with any kind of a skirt.  They just wear those form-fitting leggings that hug the ass and everything else.  I am quite pleased with this fashion trend.  They are close as they can get to being naked.  Only a millimeter of stretch material separates them from being completely naked, and I love it.

     People gaze at my screen from time to time.  It is annoying, and then I look at them, which must also be annoying.  But I am silent, and I have to listen to them talk, and that is annoying, too.

     We got some good, classical music today.  It is good to write to.

     So I don't know what to do about my friend.  He needs someone around with a laptop at all times so they can write what he says or record him.  That is a big job.  Then to make sense of his stories would not be easy.  All I can do as a writer is just try to remember what he says.

     My other friend doesn't always talk a lot, so it is not always easy to get words out of him, and he isn't even the only person I know like that.  I sure know how to pick them.

     The Viking has a lot of work to do if he is to realize his stories.  I asked him if he was writing, and he said he used to do it more.  Maybe just recording him from time to time is the way.

     We had a full fifteen minute conversation today, and what do I do with that?  I would have liked to have recorded the whole thing, but instead, the conversation is gone forever.  It is a shame, sometimes.  To ask anybody to record them means that they suddenly become aware of the recording device, and that changes everything.

     I am kind of out of it today, and I certainly have my work cut out for me. 

     At least I got coffee, and that is a good thing.

     I am approaching a hundred entries on this blog, and that means I am just getting started.

     I can't wait to see the drunken videos I made at three in the morning.  I hope they are good enough to put up.

     It is going to be one of those days, and I got a lot of work ahead of me.  I got Magic cards to tape up, a room to clean so I can walk.  I got art to make, a canvas to buy, and cafes and bars to go to.  I have drawings of people to do, and I have work that involves getting my art and writing out there.

     What I like about the blogs is I can finally start assembling all the books that I ever wanted to write.  I can finally put them in a good form, which isn't just my typing on a page. 

     I feel so uncomfortable sitting next to this bland couple.  I can't stand to listen to them talk as I am trying to write.  It sounds like kind of a yuppie conversation, and it is hard for me to care.  True, they are not talking about what they are going to buy at IKEA, but they may as well be.

     I can't wait for this couple on the left to me.  They seem so lifeless.  They don't do anything for me.  The two girls talking behind me don't bother me too much.  They talk is lively and happy, I don't seem to mind it.
     There is a girl on the right and she is cute and writing on her laptop, so she doesn't bother me, either.
     Man, what a life it all is.

     One thing is for certain, and that is, to make anything happen in this world, you have to DO THE WORK.  You have to put your labor and time in, and even then, hardly anyone will care.

     Thank god the couple left. So devoid of life, the girl had to nosily look at what I was typing.  So annoying, as if a piece of my soul suddenly departed.  I feel her lifeless clammy skin, and what it must be like to be her.  Just a passenger on a boat, like what a lot of people are.
     Not me, I want to steer the boat, I want to get on the horse and ride it until the dawn.

     I am starting to like The Viking Philosophy.  Rape, pillage, plunder, and increase your fortune for fame and glory.  Naked Valkryies by my side with big, heaving breasts, large cups and horns filled with mead, braided hair, and large legs of meat.  That sounds good to eat dinner on a mammoth wooden table with all of your friends.  Death is a glorious passage to Valhalla if you died in battle.  It sounds good.  I want to start applying these ideas.  I've tried everything else, so why the f not?

     Like I said before, I got my work cut out for me.  I had better get started.

     One more thing.  The constant usage of the phrase 'oh my god' is starting to really annoy me.  Is there no other phrase in The Universe to use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment