Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Through The Cafe, The World Will Flow Through Me

     I will absorb it all.  I will live the blues.  I will write to my heart's content.  I will let it flow.  I will be a portal.  I will be alive.  I will breathe, drink, and eat words.  I will be a sponge.  I will spit it all out again.  I will regurgitate in my own way.  I will bring something new, I promise.  I will take it far. 
 
     I have nothing to lose.

     Good-bye, for now.

     It is time to go.

     Laterz.

     I hope that after I am dead, this blog will still be here.  That would be great, wouldn't it?

     Someday, someone will discover my writings, and I hope I don't let them down with all of my bulls**t, lol.

     Granted, I am not the best writer, but I ain't the worst, either.

     It's all in how you handle things.

     Some people still think Cezanne is a crap painter, and that Kafka is a S**t writer, so it is hard to soak in just how stupid and ignorant some people are.
     All I know is that I've looked at a lot of paintings by Cezanne, and have read a lot of the works of Kafka, and they are both fantastic, so f**k people.  F**k all the hoity-toityness in the world, too.  I will slay all that crap with a two-handed sword through heads. 
    
     I will do all this with words and images.

No comments:

Post a Comment