Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Okay

     Everything is going to be okay.
     Yes, I got completely hammered last night.
     I am in my bathrobe at the cafe, just like Hawkeye Pierce and Arthur Dent, so I think I am in good company.

     I am hanging out with Marco and Daniel.  They are good peeps.  We took pictures to document it.  When I am not lazy, I might actually post them.

     A couple of kids on Clone Wars pissed me off today, so I made videos of what the little buggers said.

     Things are going good.
 
     I survived my internet fiasco, and got it turned it back on.  Woot.  I am happy.

     Now the thing to do is to get some work, and get paid for it.

     I never want to work at the ballpark ever again.  It sucks.

     It is a beautiful day, and I will capitalize on that.

     There are some fine looking women out there, that much is true.

     It is also Santa day, where all the Cacophany Society jerk-offs dress up like Santa and terrorize all the local bars like idiots.

     Anyway, I hope you are doing well, if you are a human who is actually reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment