Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

     I don't really have much of anything planned.
     I don't have any plans to see the new Muppet movie, made by Disney.  It just seems all so wrong to me, to see the Disney logo next to the Muppets logo. 
     It kind of makes my stomach turn.

     I keep reading Doonesbury, and I kind of think it sucks.  I want to like it, but I just can't.
     Howard and Robin don't think much of it, either.

     Garfield sucks, too.

     Reprints of old Peanuts cartoons is the best thing in the funnies these days.  The rest is a waste of ink.

     The girl in the lime-green shirt who is cute, is talking, so it is hard for me to think and write.  She is in monologue mode, and the swell guy friend is forced into 'listening mode' because she is a cute girl.
     It's what a guy has to do in order to be 'supportive' of what she wants to talk about.
     I noticed his fake laugh, and his feigned interest.
     He is currently looking at his phone while she talks.

     Okay, I need money from the atm, and I was wondering if I need more coffee.

     It doesn't look like I will get much work done here.

     That is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment