Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Life Day

     I'm just here sitting, and having a good time.  I drew a picture of two lesbians, but they didn't give me any money for it.
     I told them if they liked the drawing, they could have it.  If they didn't then I would take it back. 
     They liked the drawing enough to keep it, so I hope it made them happy.
     They could have coughed up some cash, though.
     However, the method of just giving away the drawing seems to work, and if they want to give me money or not, that is fine.  I accept whatever happens in that situation.  I prefer them giving me money, though.  It is fascinating to watch people walk off with a free drawing.  I don't know how they live with themselves.

     Skateboarders live next to the cafe.  They are always out on the sidewalk practicing their tricks.  They make a lot of racket.  They are entertaining from time to time, so it isn't so bad.  Sometimes when they all get together, they make enough noise to permeate the cafe, and it is difficult to write with all of it going on. 
     I don't think they would care if they knew they were interrupting people trying to write.

     It is time to go.  I got coffee at home, and plenty of stuff to do there.
     If only I had some money today, things would go slightly better for me.  I'll make it until Tuesday somehow.
     I did live it up a little, and didn't budget like I should have.
     Thems are the breaks, kid.

     I have a task to do at home that involves putting together a new Magic deck in order to destroy my enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment