Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

Creative Ventures

     My internet at home is shut down, and it is all my fault.  It would help if I paid my bill, it really would.  Now I have to go take care of that.
     I need my coffee, and there is a line.
     It is Friday, and the counter lady is slow. 
     It's not her fault, it is just the way she is.
     Anyway, I'm in a lot of trouble, as usual.
     It turns out I might be a bad person after all.
     That sucks.

     Okay, I need a plan of attack.
     Well, after this writing session, I will just hop on my bike and go to the AT & T store, and I will attempt to take care of it.
     I might be able to fix it today.
     Then again, even when I pay, I might have a delay.
     In any case, I have to take care of it today.

     Okay, so there is that.
     The next thing I need is a job.
     Well, that is a problem, isn't it?

      Let's face it, David, your money is running out.  That is the reality.

      At least, in any case, you have the internet at the cafe.
      Unfortunately, you can't do much with the slow internet speed.
      Also, this laptop does not support your high-end games.
      That sucks.

      Everything is going wrong.

      I just saw 'Death at a Funeral' last night.  That was a very funny movie.  Well, it was a black comedy.  The British like that kind of thing.  It was very dark.  There is a joy in that, I guess.  The characters were real, solid, and diverse.  The timing with the actors was spot on.  It was a good movie.  I still get to see the bonus features.

      Well, hopefully, I will take care of my internet problem, and all will be well.
      But yeah, I am in a heapload of trouble.

      In a way, maybe it is good that I can't really swear in this blog, and be profane.  It forces me to say things politely, and to have some class.  I have an 18 and over blog where I can swear to my heart's content. 
      If I was on that blog right now, I think I would be swearing profusely.
      If I have to swear anytime soon, I will have to go to that blog, and take care of that.

      Meanwhile, two young women are talking to my left.
      Women sure like to talk.
      They always seem to be enjoying themselves, but sometimes when I try and figure out what they are talking about, I have no clear idea.  It always seems to me to be all over the place.

      Well, back to the publish or perish thing.  It looks like my life is leaning more towards the perish side, and that is no fun.
      I've been going through this for some time now.  It is getting to be old, with this daily struggle for existence.

      To think, without all of my free time, I wouldn't be able to write all of these lovely blog entries.

* * *
      I will deal with my doom later.  In the meantime, I was successful in making some new videos, and clearing out more memory space on my desktop.
      Of course, it is useless now without internet.
      Dang, there is a new 'Clone Wars' update today, and I don't have internet yet.  Dang.

      Well, hopefully, I can just pay my bill, and they will enable my internet, and I will take it from there.

* * *

      Well, I am supposed to be using the internet to do things like look for work.  I've been occupied with other things, to be honest.
      I've been focusing on creative ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment