Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Random Stuff

     Hi, I am feeling good.  I always make sure to eat after I drink.  It makes the mornings a lot easier.
     I did get pretty toasted last night.  It was awesome selling $23 worth of napkin art.  I'm on a roll with that stuff.  I guess I could do it every night.  It is always good to have money coming in.  However, I don't think getting that drunk on a nightly basis would be good. 
  
     Anyway, I got my coffee now, it is Christmas Eve, and I am happy.

     It is a party in here.  The troopers are here with their laptops even on Christmas Eve.

     I am still engaged in thinking about last night.  I am still recovering from it.  Hell, I'm hungry.  I wouldn't mind having some nice clam chowder with some hot sauce in it.  That sounds awesome.  Maybe I will do that later.

     I suppose every body in the world is playing Star Wars The Old Republic.  I wonder if my computer can handle it?  It is possible, but I would need to clear out a lot of stuff from my memory to play that game.  Plus, I still want to play Age of Conan.
     The truth is, I have plenty to keep me busy with Lord of The Rings Online.

     It turned out to be a good thing to bring my Good Luck Bear with me yesterday.  He is my friend.

     I like this cafe, because when the counter women get on a roll with their excited and intense dialogue that fills the whole cafe, it is great.  They speak in another language, and I don't know what the hell they are saying, but it is fun to listen.  These women are passionate, unlike your typical American women.

     That is what I like about San Francisco.  There are people from all over the world here.

     The nice counter lady just asked me about my blue good luck bear.  I explained to her how I made it.  She liked it.
     Women love cute things, it is in their programming.
    
     The woman who just looked at my bear, she is really beautiful inside and out.  She's got spirit.  I don't know what nationality she is.  I would guess she is from India, but I really have no idea.  She's got a nice booty on her, that is for sure, and she is a really lovely person.  I think she is engaged to be married.  I'm sure she will break a lot of hearts when she takes the plunge.

      Now we got a dog barking out there wondering where its owner is.

     I'm looking forward to ham and cole slaw tonight.  mmmm.

     I'm very glad my good luck bear brought me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment