Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just Sitting Here

     I am just sitting here with my friend.  We both have our laptops, looking up stuff, and doing stuff.  It is fun.  I usually like to sit alone, so I can think, but with him, it is okay.  We both have our own things going on.
     I just read about Lilian Gish.  I did not know until just now that the Smashing Pumpkins album 'Gish' ( 1991 ) was named after her.
     Wow, the amazing things you can discover on wikipedia.
     I did become a member, but I have not contributed my first edit yet.  There are a lot of mistakes on wikipedia, so I wouldn't mind contributing.
     I am a fan of wikipedia.
     Anyway, my friend bought me a coffee.  That was nice of him.
     He just showed me a bunch of photos from a party he was at last night which was on an airplane carrier.
     I like planes.

* * *
     Anyway, I am completely late today, I'm behind schedule, and everything is moving along sluggishly.  There are things I should have done hours and days ago. 
     Happens.

* * *
     Alfred Hitchcock.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment