Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's amazing, but this blog is starting to get hits in Russia

     I know they are probably just automated bots, but I don't care.  Hits of any kind make me feel good.
     It is possible that this blog might get translated and then published.  That would be cool, as long as I get a hit out of it, what do I care?
     It is nice to see when something happens with your work, even though it is just a millimeter forward.
     I've been doing all this stuff with my artwork and writing for a long time.
     I'm trying to make something happen for myself.
     I don't know of anybody who really thinks poverty is all that fun.

     It's kind of an odd thought to think of homeless people obsessed with money all day long.  It seems to be all they talk about all day.  They can never let go of it in their minds.  They think more about money than most people.  They can never let go of it.
     They think in terms of nickels and dimes, though, and that doesn't seem to get them far.

     Anyhow, time to go outside to sip on my coffee and smoke.

     Also, hello to my Russian friends, who of course, might be automated bots.  From my end here, it looks like I've gotten 53 hits from Russia.  That is a big deal for me, seeing as how this is a new blog.
     If it is later confirmed that Russian people are actually reading this blog, I'll start writing about vodka and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment